Connect with us


Suspect killed in an officer-involved shooting after child and two adults fatally shot in a domestic violence incident

The two officers involved in the incident were unharmed.



Update: According to the authorities, 28-year-old Lacorvis Tamar Daley fatally shot three individuals, including a teenager and a child, within a residence located in Parramore on Sunday morning.

The deceased victims have been identified as Carole Fulmore, a 69-year-old woman, 13-year-old Damionna Reed, and 7-year-old Cameron Bouie.

The perpetrator also fired at the officers present at the site, who retaliated and killed him.

In Orlando, a domestic violence incident that occurred late Sunday evening resulted in the deaths of a child and two adults.

Following the shooting, the suspect emerged from the home and began firing at police officers who had arrived on the scene.

In the ensuing confrontation, the suspect was killed in an “officer-involved shooting.”

According to the Orlando Police Department, the incident began when officers responded to a report of domestic violence at a residence at around 2:25 a.m. on Sunday.

While the officers were present, they heard gunshots coming from inside the house, prompting the suspect to emerge and begin firing at them.

According to Orlando Police Chief Eric D. Smith, the suspect exited the house and fired shots at the officers, who returned fire, causing the suspect to fall.

The suspect was apprehended and taken to a nearby hospital, where he died. The two officers involved in the incident were unharmed.

Upon entering the residence, the officers discovered three individuals, including a child, with gunshot wounds. The victims were taken to a local hospital by the officers, but all three later passed away.

The incident resulted in the officers being put on paid administrative leave, and an independent review by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the State Attorney’s Office.

Additionally, the Orlando Police Department is conducting its own internal investigation. Body camera footage will be released within 30 days, according to police. Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer expressed condolences and support for the victims’ family members and the officers, who were unharmed, on Twitter, calling the situation “horrific” and “tragic.”